Apr 23, 2012:
- 10:46 AM WikiStart edited by
- 10:44 AM Ticket #35 (Fix Read instance) closed by
- fixed: Manifest arrays now have derived Eq, Read and Show instances.
- 10:27 AM Ticket #34 (Ambiguous show instance.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed as we just used deriving Show for manifest arrays.
- 10:24 AM Ticket #33 (Unboxing problems in example from Stack Overflow) closed by
- fixed: Works fine if you deepSeqArray arr on entry to combined.
Apr 20, 2012:
Apr 7, 2012:
Apr 5, 2012:
- 4:16 PM Ticket #20 (Better docs for the select function, or change the implementation.) closed by
- 3:14 PM Ticket #21 (Nicer syntax for taking subarrays) closed by
- 2:05 PM Ticket #30 (Investigate use of Repa monad to hide deepSeqArray) closed by
- 2:05 PM Ticket #31 (Empty array equals non-empty array) closed by
- 1:48 PM Ticket #28 (makeBordered2: check arrays have the same extent) closed by
- 12:25 PM Ticket #27 (Use Rewrite rules to specialise map and zipWith to partitioned arrays) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.